Here are some great ideas for generating additional income for your notary public business:
1. Introduce yourself and hang your business card (if possible) at local shipping companies. People still expect to find notary services at these types of facilities but many have stopped offering them. Make these people aware of your availability and ask for referrals!
2. Offer your services and request referrals at your local library. Brick and mortar libraries are still a vital community resource in many areas.
3. Speak to local community clubs like The Elks, The Moose Lodge, the VFW. the AMVETS or The Eagles and offer your services to members. Offer discounted travel fees to Veterans.
4. Contact your local hospital concierge department. Patients frequently need to have last-minute documents notarized prior to an unexpected procedure or surgery or are hospitalized longer than anticipated and need to complete routine tasks. Make sure to mark your profile to include Hospital notarizations when you register with U.S. Notary Association.
5. Use a link to your Digital Business Card (included with your registration) in the footer of your emails to friends, family and associates.
Sign up now for free
Do you have additional ideas for building your notary public business? Share them here. We would love to hear from you!